You Know Ibutamoren MK-677 SARMS
What is Sarms MK-677 ??
MK-677 and is used to promote lean muscle development, decrease fat and increase muscle recovery. When it comes to “Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators”, MK-677 is the most powerful and potent GH secretagogue in existence.
Misleadingly, Ibutamoren is commonly referred to as SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator). SARMs are similar in chemical structure to anabolic steroids, but without many of the side effects. Ibutamerene, on the other hand, works by targeting ghrelin receptors, which triggers the release of growth hormone through the pituitary gland and hypothalamic receptors. Ghrelin is the hormone that stimulates appetite in the body and ibutamorene, which mimics the role of ghrelin in the production of growth hormone, has a similar function. As appetite is stimulated when taking ibutamoren, it is common for its users to gain weight when taking it.
- Action on muscles: Helps in muscle construction and growth, ensuring bigger and more toned muscles significantly faster;
- Improves body tissues and fights aging: Increases the healing process and tissue regeneration, helping the body to stay healthy for longer, generating longevity with health and disposition;
- Increased Fat Oxidation (Loss of Fat);
- Increased Glycogen Synthesis.
HOW TO TAKE?
Currently, a dosage of 25mg/day is the most matched amount. When taking doses of MK-677, the average cycle lasts about eight weeks.
- Effective dose (men): 25 mg / day
- Effective dose (women): 25 mg / day
We strongly recommend that you do not take this product if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- Kidney or liver problems;
- heart disease or angina;
- Circulatory diseases.
SEE THE INGREDIENTS
Mk677; Ibutamorin 12.5mg
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin Capsules and Rice Flour.
Then, Since MK-677 is still an Investigational New Drug, it has not yet been approved to be marketed for consumption by humans in the United States. However, it has been used experimentally by some in the bodybuilding community. Since it chemically mimics the hormone ghrelin, it functions as a neuropeptide in the central nervous system and crosses the blood-brain-barrier.According to some recent research and discussion, there is a concern that its particularly longer half-life might over-stimulate the ghrelin receptors in the brain.