FAST WEIGHT LOSS EXERCISES: PRACTICAL GUIDE TO LOSE WEIGHT
When the goal is weight loss, the rule is clear: burn more calories than consume. However, a list of quick weight loss exercises won’t solve everything on its own. Therefore, before going out there jumping rope, running or doing any other cardio exercise, it is necessary to understand the union of three fundamental factors to lose weight: nutrition, exercise and discipline.
It is very common for people to dedicate themselves for a period x to losing weight. They forget that an exercise routine, as well as a balanced diet, must become a habit. It is about body and food re-education. Only then will you lose weight and have a healthy life. So here we go!
5 Exercises to lose weight fast
If you made it to this article, you must have already taken a big step: you made the decision to change your habits and are looking for exercises to lose weight fast, correct?!
We’ll give you a list of the best ones, but in return, we want to make a deal: when the results show up, you won’t stop. Combined?
Enjoy and also learn about five exercises to lose the belly and define the abdomen.
1- Jump rope
That old child’s game can become your ally when it comes to losing weight fast. The cool thing about this exercise is to challenge yourself, as it provides weight loss and definition of several muscles. However, remember: look for a rope, both ends of which hit your chest. This is the perfect size for your height.
How to make:
- Start jumping slowly.
- Take care of your posture: your back should remain straight.
- Jump for one minute and rest for the next.
- Try doing DU (double under), which is nothing more than two jumps while the rope is in the air.
Amount of calories lost: By jumping rope you can burn up to 500 calories per hour.
HIIT training, or High Intensity Interval Training, can be scary by name or seem like something difficult to do. However, this modality brings together exercises performed at high intensity with the aim of speeding up the metabolism and burning as much calories as possible. That is, you work and rest, work and rest, successively.
How to make:
- Heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Shoot 8 shots or 30-second sprints (only start counting when you reach the speed you want).
- Intersperse with an active rest period of 1.5 minutes.
- Take a few minutes’ recovery period.
Amount of calories lost: This exercise is capable of burning up to 400 calories per hour.
A modality that has attracted more and more fans, CrossFit brings together everyday activities with challenges for a period and with weights. Exercises like squatting to pick something off the floor, jumping rope or lifting your arms are part of the workout routine. As it is an activity that demands a lot of effort and preparation, it is essential to be monitored by a professional.
How to make:
- Look for a box (training space) closer.
- Talk to the team and talk about your goals.
- Always wear comfortable clothes.
Amount of calories lost: CrossFit is able to make you eliminate up to 700 calories per class.
One of the oldest quick weight loss exercises in the world and also one of the easiest to do. You put on a comfortable outfit, put on a headset and run around. Right?! Wrong.
As it is an easily accessible exercise, many people choose it without the support of a professional and end up getting hurt. So beware.
How to make:
- Run always touching your toes to the ground – yes, we’ve run wrong all our lives;
- Do circuits with running or walking at the beginning;
- Wear shoes appropriate for the sport.
Amount of calories lost: You can eliminate up to 600 calories per running hour.
Whether outdoors or at the gym, cycling is one of the exercises indicated to lose weight fast. A complete mod that tones, strengthens and conditions the body. Ideal for those looking to keep their thighs and legs up to date. Also, it is worth mentioning that it is a great exercise for those who have heart problems.
How to make:
- Adapt the bike to your size: the seat should fit around your waist.
- Use bikes with gears, this can help you increase and decrease exercise intensity.
Amount of calories lost: You can eliminate 400 to 1000 calories per hour in this exercise.
Fast weight loss exercises at home
If you can’t leave the house to exercise, don’t worry. We also made a list of exercises to lose weight fast at home. Check out:
- Jump rope;
- To dance;
- Arm flexion;
Quick weight loss exercises for those who don’t have time
If you don’t have a lot of time to exercise, that’s fine. We understand that in the rush of everyday life, it is sometimes a little difficult to find time off, and besides, inspiration, to train.
Therefore, we have separated some exercise tips that can help you:
- Always choose to go up and down stairs. Leave the elevators aside;
- Take your pet for a walk once a day. It will do you and your pet good;
- Take five minutes to stretch. It could be while working or watching a movie, for example;
- Park in a space further away from your destination or, in the case of public transport, get off one stop before yours;
- Clean your house regularly. By the way, housework is great for fitness!
So, ready to put our quick weight loss workout list into practice?
So, focus on the result and remember: always seek the guidance of a professional. Take care of your greatest good. Take care of your body.